January 13, 2008

Challenging so far


1. The place I scrap...at home
2. The purse I use most often
3. My favorite peice of jewelry
4. The place I nap
5. My comfy clothes...any jeans and a sweatshirt
6. My favorite treat...chocolate
7. My mirror pic
8. My feet...no polish...its' winter ya know
9. My hand
10. My heart
11. Book I'm reading
12. My front yard
13. Us at the New Year's party

I'm back to being caught up with my pictures!:) Thought I would share what I have so far!

Spent the day at the Daisy Bucket yesterday. My last all day crop before tax season...had a very good time.





Today just finishing up laundry and tying up a few loss ends here and there. Starting this week off somewhat on top of things. Hoping to get my Ipod figured out this afternoon so I can start using her and finish printing my 2007 blog entries.

Happy Sunday all!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah, don't tell Treena, but I haven't taken any pictures for the challenge yet... EEK!! :) Guess I should get on that, huh?

Love your heart picture.

Crystal said...

Very organized, I can tell! You're pictures were great, so were your layouts! See you in a little while!

Tiffany said...

ooh fun pictures!! I'm just starting the picture thing. I love the idea!

Leslie said...

Great pictures! I also love your heart picture...precious!

Lindsay said...

Love the daily photos!! :)

and I'm excited to see the rest of the month too.

Have a great week friend - blessings, peace & TIME! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and great job with the layouts!

Katie said...

Yay! Finally...pictures ;) I was wondering if you were still playing along with the challenge. I'm gonna have to do a catch up post like this one! Happy Monday, friend!