January 14, 2008

For today

on the calendar I look at most! And love the most of all my calendars...of which I have waaay toooo many! Some written, some electronic but this one is my favorite because every month is my boys! Treena made this for our family as a Christmas gift. We LOVE it! Ted just made me the wooden hanger so I could put it up!

I'm feeling like my house might blow down tonight!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love that calendar!
I can't believe how windy it is either. And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all those scrapbook pages you made while I was partying down with my 10 year old homies! Maybe next time!
Love to you today!

Sarah said...

Very cool calendar and holder! Nice that you have a talented husband to do that for ya.

Kailin said...

Love the calendar! I am wondering how many shingles we are going to have to replace tomorrow.......

Nicole said...

what a cute calendar.

Crystal said...

Way to go Ted! That looks awesome!

Melissa said...

Love your calendar. I would love to take the time to make one with my girls on it. Great job Ted on the wooden hanger.

Stacy said...

Love the calendar...I was actually just thinking it would be fun to make one of our family...for me! I did a bunch for aunts and grandma's at Christmas, but don't I get one???? Anyway, love yours! And, yes, the wind blew like CRAZY last night. I made Cory get up and check on things! I hate the wind

Katie said...

That is so cute!!

Lindsay said...

Calendars... help us keep track of things & make us smile as we fly through life! :)

Tiffany said...

Cute calendar!