Seriously the best birthday! It was like a party all day! Emails, cards, phone calls, flowers...lots of flowers, gifts, more cards, dinner with my parents, Happy Birthday from my boys, party at work, surprise drop ins at work and then hijacked...
Shannon conspired with my husband to hijack me tonight! And
Misty!! We all headed to DQ for ice cream!


Thank you
Melissa,
Crystal,
Linds, Katie,
Misty,
Shan and
Katie! Love you guys!
14 comments:
LOVE you too!! Can I just tell you how much I love birthdays!! :)
Looking forward to many, many more celebrations together!!
I tried to post... and it didn't work... so hopefully you get this. I just wanted to say how much I would have loved to be there. I was driving home from class while you were all partying away! I am so happy to hear that your birthday ended on such a "sweet note"! :-) Have a great Tuesday.
How fun to have so many friends who love you so much and kidnapped you on your birthday!
What a blessing!
I so so so wanted to come last night, I just couldn't manage it!
I am so glad you had a happy birthday!
Good times!
Love you!! That was fun!
Sounds like fun! If I had known, I would have so been there!!!
Sorry I missed it but I was thinking of you!
Sorry I could not be there I wanted to be, Next time :)
Glad your birthday was a great one.
You are loved. Glad your Birthday went well!!!
Had a great time! Loved the crown!
I hope you had a wonderful birthday! What a way to end a special day...with girlfreinds and ice cream! It doesnt get much better than that! Happy (be)lated birthday!
Happy Belated! I am so glad you had a great birthday!
Happy Belated Birthday! I am glad you had a special time with special friends. I hope to see you Saturday at the crop.
Good luck on your marathon training too!
Post a Comment