Bet the boys had a hoot! I know my husband did! :)
Your boys look like they're having a blast! Hope they have fun with their day off school today!
Looks like they had a great time.
So, on a day like today, do you stay home or does your sitter just take them all? It has been an amazing day!
Looks like those boys are having fun!
So fun! Even though I dont have kids in school I still was excited to hear it was a snow day!
these pictures are actually from Sunday afternoon! Considered taking the day off but its tax planning season so it was off to work for me!;)
Don't you love days like this?!
You have a really good eye for pictures! Helps having such handsome models!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Bet the boys had a hoot! I know my husband did! :)
Your boys look like they're having a blast! Hope they have fun with their day off school today!
Looks like they had a great time.
So, on a day like today, do you stay home or does your sitter just take them all?
It has been an amazing day!
Looks like those boys are having fun!
So fun! Even though I dont have kids in school I still was excited to hear it was a snow day!
these pictures are actually from Sunday afternoon! Considered taking the day off but its tax planning season so it was off to work for me!;)
Don't you love days like this?!
You have a really good eye for pictures! Helps having such handsome models!
Post a Comment