...I scrapbook!
I was putting pages in the album on Sunday. I had walked away from the book and came back to them paging through it.
After this they requested I drag out all the other albums for the to look back over! So fun to watch them look at the pictures and listen to Justin read the journaling!:)
11 comments:
That is precious! It made those countless hours worth it, didn't it? Our kids love to watch videos of themselves when they were babies. I think it makes them feel so special.
How great! Cute pictures of your boys...I'm guessing it was on Sunday: cute church shirts!
... this is why I "should" scrapbook. Scrapbooking is one of my "someday" things....
Love it... absolutely worth every ounce of energy you've put into it!! :) Keep it up... they'll thank you for it!
Way cool. You are a great Mom, I am behind several years. Have a great week!!
Yeah! I can't wait til Jaylee cares enough to look through ours.
Okay, that is one thick mother of a scrapbook!!
I so need to sit down one day and catch up.
That is so awesome!
And you are so good!
I have to say ditto to everyone else's comments. I SHOULD do this, but don't!
I love it!! I know I love looking at old pictures and memories of the family through the years. What a great thing to leave to your children!!
Im with everyone else I wish I did it more we'll have to all get together and scrap.
Post a Comment