November 19, 2007

{Watching him walk}

Love being home to watch him walk to school! He seems so little as he is walking away from me.

9 comments:

Kailin said...

So sweet:) I used to get all choked up when Elly would walk to school (when she went to H.Hills), they just seem so vulnerable! I love that you took a picture of this!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture!

Anonymous said...

OH' THAT IS SO SWEET!
LOVE THAT YOU DOCUMENTED THIS.
AND WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HOME? DO YOU GET THIS WHOLE WEEK OFF FOR THANKSGIVING?

Crystal said...

Priceless...

I felt the same way this year when that happened.

Lindsay said...

LOVE this post. Makes my heart sing & cry at the same time... realizing I'll be there too in just a few years!

Shannon said...

he does look so little, for such a big boy. so sweet.

Melissa said...

How it flies so quickly. What a great moment to capture.

Tiffany said...

So cute! He does look little! :o)

Stacy said...

Oh that breaks my heart...kids shouldn't be allowed to grow up! He looks so sweet with his coat and backpack!