November 25, 2007

In conclusion

This last week has been full! Full of good things! From making homemade cookies for the Christmas program...

to hand-me downs from DJ for John...thank you Crystal...John loves his new coat and his "soft" pants
to hosting my first Thanksgiving...with the help of my mom of course...and getting to use my china for the first time.
to sharing our home with family. We had my parents, Ted's Dad, Ted's nephew and girlfriend and Ted's brother. Many sodas were drank at our house so Elly we have a whole pile of these for you...
to our Christmas tree going up on Friday


to our nativity scene and our lights going up on the house



So thankful for all that God has blessed our little family with. So thankful for the opportunity to show God's love to those that enter into our home!

"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

8 comments:

Katie said...

Okay, now I really want to get our tree! :) Looks like your house is set for the season!

Melissa said...

Our tree is up as well! I Love your nativity scene!

Michelle said...

Thank you for sharing your 'thanks'. I am glad that you had a great week! Blessings!

Lindsay said...

Looks like a wonderful time in your world!! Thanks for sharing the glimpses of the GREAT things in your life. :)

Have a great week!!

Crystal said...

You are most welcome for the hand me downs. He looks adorable in them. Way to go getting your tree up already!

Nicole said...

love the china. glad you had a good time. I need to work on my decorating well maybe next weekend.

Anonymous said...

Man you have been a busy bee!!!
You seem so organized with life! I need some tips. :)
It looks like you guys had fun and the tree looks great!

Tiffany said...

You guys are on top of things!! I just got out my Christmas stuff today! :o) I"m impressed!