October 23, 2007

Tonight

Watched Justin...
When what I really wanted to do was take some of this...


and go to bed. But Ted is gone tonight as he is every Tuesday night so I went. I don't have time to be sick but something tells me that I'm not going to make it to work tomorrow.


7 comments:

Lindsay said...

oh man... I think it's going around!
Praying that it doesn't get the best of you!!

Shannon said...

oh no! We are not starting this already are we?...

Katie said...

Sorry to hear that you got it too!

Michelle said...

Hope you are feeling better this morning!

Melissa said...

We are getting it here too. I will be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Hurray for good Mommies, Sick Days, and not sharing the germs!!! We are all healthy here, for now. (Knocking on wood)
Hope you are feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

I am fighting it also. I hope you are feeling better!