October 15, 2007

Little Gem

I found this gem of a picture in with some of the pictures I was scrapbooking this weekend.

When I saw it I thought what better way to honor my friend on her birthday than to post this silly picture of her at the fire house last year!:) Like the hat? And oh yeah, it was that blurry and taking a picture of the picture didn't improve things...

In case you are all starting to question my loyalty to this lady I must also add that I did properly wish her a happy birthday with an E-card earlier today! Happy Birthday Shannon! Hoping this brings you another smile and not too much pay back for me later! Love you!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oooh... you are a brave friend! :-)

Shannon said...

NICE!!!
Seriously, how many chins do I have in that picture?

Very funny! Thanks for the honor ;)

Stacy said...

That is fun! Happy Birthday, Shannon!

Lindsay said...

They call her the fire-woman - that's her name... making her rounds all over town - putting out old flames...

Happy Birthday Shannon - from George Strait!

Kailin said...

LOVE IT!