October 16, 2007

8

You knew better than I did eight years ago this picture would represent all we would ever want or need on this earth! Thank you for the man that you were, are and will be! Thank you for these eight years and this beautiful family! I love you!

13 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary. Well I am assuming that is what this is about. :) I sure love the orange in these pictures. So happy that we know you and Ted. God Bless

Anonymous said...

Oh' how cool.
Sweet post!
Happy Anniversary, and CONGRATS!

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary you two!
Blessings prayed for you for the next 70 years at least :)

Kailin said...

Happy Anniversary! Have a special day, this is such a great picture.:)

Katie said...

So sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Amy Tolar said...

Those are the BEST kind of family photos! Happy Anniversary!

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary!! What a great picture!!!

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary. Such a sweet post to your husband.

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!

Glory Laine said...

Kristie! I've found you a last. Ang clued me in that she had a link to your cite. What a wonderful family you have. Those boys are so full of life. Thanks for the comments.

Nicole said...

Happy anniversary.
great picture.

Stacy said...

What a blessing to have a husband, a man of God and beautiful children! Congratulations on 8 years!

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary!!

I love all that that picture says.