October 14, 2007

Solo time

I spent the morning at the soccer field watching Justin and William's teams play soccer! I cheer a lot and at one point I was cheering Justin on to run fast and get the ball...he stopped in the middle of the field and yells over to me..."I am NOT a striker so I'm not supposed to be up there"! Apparently I need to spend a little time learning the rules of the game of soccer so I stop embarrassing my six year old son.





Then lunch with my parents!

Then to the Daisy Bucket for some solo time! Just me, my pictures, the Daisy Bucket crew and time to concentrate and get some of said pictures on to paper to become part of our family albums. Oh and visit with the group of ladies that I usually only see at the DB! Once a month they have a crop...you sign up, bring your stuff, if you don't have all you need...no problem your at the scrapbooking store...and scrap, scrap, scrap! They feed you dinner, you win prizes and you get 10% off your purchases! Here are the results:



(all of these are inspired by magazine ads or other artists whose work has been published in a few magazines that I recieve...I rarely make up original designs for my pages...takes too long...since I only scrap for myself I don't really keep track of which ones are inspired by who...just that they aren't originals)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! That is a ton ofr layouts. Good for you! Makes me miss the good ol' days! We really shoulf get together and scrap!

Michelle said...

I love the soccer field story. :-) Sounds like you were put in your place. :-)

Katie said...

Haha! Very funny!

Great pages! You got a lot done...even with all of those games you guys were playing! :)

Shannon said...

Great pages!! I so need to go sometime...Im much too far behind.

Lindsay said...

I LOVE the bruises one!! :)

Kailin said...

Just so you don't feel so bad...Elly is always correcting me on the ins and outs of soccer. She hasn't actually stopped on the field though...not yet anyway.
Love your pages, they are great.

Anonymous said...

Nice work on all the layouts they look great!