October 17, 2007

Fortune

Our official anniversary date was lunch at the Chinese restaurant. I know not very glamorous. Don't get me wrong our anniversary is important to us but its not so much about the location of our celebration, more about the fact that here we are 8 years, well 9 years if you count the before marriage stuff, and going strong!:) YEAH US!!!!

I love fortune cookies! I don't think they have any real significant mystical power by any means but they are fun to read!

Here are our fortunes from our anniversary lunch:

"You may make your decision with confidence in the coming days."

"Now is a lucky time for you - take a chance."

Who needs luck when you have God on your side!:)

I'm madly getting ready for us to head out to Portland in the morning. Ted and I are going to watch Dave Ramsay Live at the Rose Quarter tomorrow night! We took his Financial Peace course over the summer and our financial strategy for our family has been forever changed!:) Ready to be recharged and continue strongly on our quest to be debt-free and no longer "be slave to the lender". Seriously, the budget is your friend not your enemy!;)

Spending the weekend with friends and family! Looking forward to getting away!

And then zipping back on Sunday for our mini-photo session with Shannon -- Defining Details Photography and care group!

Have a great week/weekend everyone! Hasta!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! So glad you get to get out of town!

Katie said...

Have fun and say "hey" to Dave ;)

Melissa said...

Enjoy yourselves!! See you Sunday!

Lindsay said...

enjoy every minute of it!