They are SO cute! Love that they all chose different things AND such a variety! You've got everything you could ever need in a family! A doctor, superhero and a security system!
So sweet! We drove past your house last night.... but didn't stop. ;-( It was fun to see it in "real life", I recognized your vehicle and from your summer paint job on the blog. Glad you guys had fun!
9 comments:
I am laughing that you had a dragon too!!! They are look adorable!
They are SO cute! Love that they all chose different things AND such a variety! You've got everything you could ever need in a family! A doctor, superhero and a security system!
Perfect. Funny that we had a dragon AND a doctor, as well!
Enjoy some down time, between now and the Thanksgiving rush!
Aaaawww. Cute!!
It must have been the year of the dragons ... at least in blog world.
You're boys are darling!
So sweet! We drove past your house last night.... but didn't stop. ;-( It was fun to see it in "real life", I recognized your vehicle and from your summer paint job on the blog. Glad you guys had fun!
Can never get enough superman, huh! All boy... I don't know how you do it with 3!
Sooo cute! Love that Doctor costume!
Love your cute boys! Hope you guys had fun!
Post a Comment