YES! I want to go, but I wanted to go to their tasting night...next Weds. 11/7, I know there is Church that night so I don't know if that will work for you, but I'll offer to go and do all the taste testing! :) What day are you thinking about going?
Wednesday is tough for me so I probably won't make it to the tasting night...I'm thinking of going on the 15th or maybe a private session on the 16th...not sure if that's available or not?
6 comments:
YES! I want to go, but I wanted to go to their tasting night...next Weds. 11/7, I know there is Church that night so I don't know if that will work for you, but I'll offer to go and do all the taste testing! :) What day are you thinking about going?
Wednesday is tough for me so I probably won't make it to the tasting night...I'm thinking of going on the 15th or maybe a private session on the 16th...not sure if that's available or not?
hhhmmmmm... Maybe.
Let me know what night you decide on!
I'm checking my schedule when I get home tonight... would love to join in on the fun.
Sorry that I am out this month... maybe next. :-(
I've never done it, but it sounds like lots of fun!
Post a Comment