Since the dryer just buzzed and I have just barely downloaded my Vegas pics...a short little post about an airline with a name that I'm quite fond of...
We flew uniTED on the way to Vegas. The guys got a lot of mileage out the fact that Ted was flying Ted. We laughed a lot on this trip. We...John, Flora, Ted and I...took this trip to both celebrate the fact that Flora's cancer treatment is OVER and to...for three days anyway...forget that she ever had it! 2007 has been a long year so far and I'm so VERY happy to be ending this chapter of it with a smile!
9 comments:
How very, very cool!
What a FUN way to celebrate!
Love the TED pictures too!
You know it's a good airline when they serve Starbucks!
Glad you all had a good time! Welcome back!
Love the Ted pics! So glad you had fun!
How funny! Agreeing with Amber...coffee is good.
Um, hilarious!!! Are they really calling themselves Ted now?
CUTE!
so, so happy for you AND your friend!
I am sooo glad that you guys were able to get away and have a great time!
Post a Comment