September 6, 2007

So it is...

...that tonight I write my final blog entry...at least for a while. This month was my month for my "yearly doctor visit". You know the one that everyone loves so much. My doctor is very old school and spends about 15 to 20 minutes just talking to me about how things have been going for me...health wise of course. Anyway, my point being he was concerned about a few things and had me do a few blood tests and things these last couple weeks. Today I got the results. Turns out that I'm fine so to speak. Just extremely run down physically and with my family medical history of depression this is not something that my doctor is pleased to see. So per my doctors orders I am to say no to pretty much everything and rest. Rest...now that really isn't a word that has been in my vocabulary for the last few years, but if I don't I'm headed for things much worse than being tired.

So tonight I have been mentally making a list...oddly enough...and looking at all the things that I spend time on. And as I must eliminate lots of things to make time for me to just rest...I have decided to take a blogging sobatical. From now on I will be going to bed early and looking for ways to de-stress my life. Not that blogging has been a huge source of stress in my life but in order to get more rest one must not spend so much time on the computer!



What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...unless you take a picture of it!

13 comments:

Shannon said...

im thinking it's all that "stays in Vegas" stuff that wore you down.

Just teasing. I will miss your blogging, but happy you are choosing to follow doctors orders. Rest up. Sounds so good right now.

Katie said...

Good for you! I am glad that you are listening to your Dr! I'll miss you around blogville.

Anonymous said...

Oh' I will SO miss you.
Take care of yourself, and keep in touch! I hope you are feeling good and back to blogging soon!
Let me know if I can help.

Lindsay said...

Missing you already!
Proud of you for listening to the Dr.
Praying for rest and more rest for you sweet girl!!
love to you - and glad that I at least get to see you in person on Sunday mornings!

Anonymous said...

You rest! I will miss reading your blog.

Sarah said...

But...but...who'll post comments on my blog if you leave!?

Just kiddin, I understand that it's not all about me...sigh...

Get some rest, looking forward to the day when you come back.

Michelle said...

I will seriously be missing you!... and I don't get to see you live on Sunday mornings. :-(

I am really loving your picture.

Melissa said...

Hey sweet girl! Keep taking your Dr's advice. I love the picture!!!

Stacy said...

I hope you start "feeling" better. Get lots of rest and take good care of yourself! Don't feel too badly, I take a blogging sobatical every two weeks! :)

Lindsay said...

missing you and your kind, loving spirit! hope you're having a great week :)

Michelle said...

I am sniffling over here... missing you!

Anonymous said...

miss you.
just wanted you to know.

Sarah said...

Just stopping by...you know...in case you posted. In case you came back to us...

Hope you're succeeding in de-stressing your life. I'm sure it's not easy for ya.

Miss ya!