I know it's true because...
1) The carnival has left town!
2) The last bull has bucked at the FCPR!
3) There was a pile of laundry the size of a small mountain on my bedroom floor needing to be washed!
4) I have a whole new list of things that need to get done before THIS Friday!
So as I said in my last post it was pretty much rodeo, rodeo, rodeo for me last week. We managed to make it to the carnival with the kids on Thursday which was a super good time. We were able to get complimentary arm band passes for the kids so they could each ride a zillion rides! Thank you to my boss for that! The boys were totally stoked to try all the rides! We checked out the animal barns and had the all important homemade corn dog! Seriously the best corn dogs ever!
In case you are wondering why there are no pictures of John on any rides...well, he didn't get on any. He wanted the arm band but was afraid of the rides...maybe next year.
5 comments:
Hey there. Just wanted to tell yo that I just saw yor comment on Michelle's blog, and it made my heart sink. I am so sorry that you are awaiting the "call". Man, how I remember the year I had to do that, and it didn't work ot so good for us. But as usual, life goes on, and we adjusted. I know that they are meeting on Wednesday to figure out transfers. So, So, So hoping that you get to stay at your school. Let me know when you find out, I will be thinking of you!
Looks like a fun fun week! Exhausting, too! Tomorrow is your day... hope that you guys make the cut for DVE!!! :-)
Great photos!!
You're doing a great job "finding great adventure!"
Fun pictures, looks like you guys had an awesome time!
Makes me want a corndog! :)
Great pictures! Looks like fun! We went to the fair but didn't go over to the rides. Poor Dylan. :)
Post a Comment