July 6, 2007

A bike ride and a road trip

We headed to the park early for another bike ride this morning. It was pretty warm but not too hot yet when we got there. Angela called as we were headed to the bike park and asked if we were up for a road trip after our bike ride...OF COURSE!! So after the bike park we picked up Angela, Dylan and Trey and hit the road. Where does every good road trip that includes 5 boys under age six...oh yeah, McDonalds. After lunch we were off to catch some crawdads on the Grande Ronde river. The boys took a little bit to warm up to the whole river thing. And since I couldn't actually get myself to touch one it was hard for me to convince them of how much fun it would really be for them. So we caught a couple fish and I did manage to catch one crawdad...Angela caught a few...we waded around in the water had some snacks and then headed home with some really tired little boys! Thanks for the great afternoon Ang!











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! It was fun!!!

Michelle said...

Oh sooooo fun!!!! What a great day.

Anonymous said...

I bet it was a lot cooler by the river! Love the last picture of your boys!

Katie

Shannon said...

So fun!!

Melissa said...

How much fun. I loved catching crawdads as a kid!

Stacy said...

Oh, that looks and sounds like so much fun! I remember doing that. I wonder if my girls will ever catch crawdads? Can I borrow your boys to teach them?