Our flowers arrived from Aurora this evening! So tonight as Ted was madly painting the eaves in the front of our house I was planting away. I got about three flats planted tonight so that only leaves about five to go! Can't wait to get the rest of them in the ground and to get the rest of the painting done!
Every spring for the last few years we have started huge projects...two years ago it was the fence and new flower beds, last year the inside of the house, this year the outside of the house and a deck in the back. Sometimes I wonder what we are thinking. Meanwhile the chores on the inside of the house are piling up...thankfully Cindy was here yesterday so the floors, bathrooms and kitchen are clean...but the laundry is flowing over, bills need paid, mother's day cards need to be made...well enough of that! I must move on to the next item on my list. Yeah for iced viente Carmel mochas that can keep you going late into the night!:)
3 comments:
yeah! So fun. I love planting.. but it is a real bummer how the inside of the house gets the short end of the stick when we spend so much time outside. By the way, I am loving Cindy! Thanks for sharing. :-) She bring sanity to my weekends. Enjoy the sunshine this weekend.
Talk about ambitious! It sure feels good, though, to accomplish a big project. Way to go, both of you!
Love,
Katie
Can't wait to drive by your freshly painted house and see those beautiful flowers!
Post a Comment