May 15, 2007

~My little bud~

John was my little bud as I was planting my "buds". He needed to sit right on my lap as I was planting them! Ted grabbed the camera and got a shot of him sitting there.

Saturday was a major work day for us. I know it seems weird that I would just now be getting this up but there was a minor delay this weekend caused by...can you guess Shan...oh yeah, I got the flu for Mother's Day! Yummy...anyway, we got almost all the front of the house painted on Saturday and all my flowers have been planted! So my great productive weekend pretty much ended shortly after I took these shots.

This was going to be Sunday's project but as soon as I started feeling a little better Ted got it too! Good times at our place this weekend!

So that's probably all for a while on the house. Lame I know but I'm off to WI in two days and Ted is under strict orders not to be up on the extension ladder with kids running amuck while I'm away! Weather permitting he will paint tomorrow night as I am packing but the neighbors may have to look at our garage like this for awhile!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I LOVE that first picture! Sweet.
Your house looks awesome too!

Lindsay said...

How stinkin' cute are you planting your flowers with your buddy! :)
Happy May sweet friend!

Shannon said...

Oh man...hope the boys didnt get it!! The house is looking good!

Michelle said...

What an awesome picture of you planting flowers... that one needs to land in a frame!

Michelle said...

Kristie.... what happened to the other two posts?