February 11, 2007

{True Obsession}

Okay, so many of you know that I am a HUGE fan of Grey's Anatomy. So much so that since its tax season I had Shan Tivo it for me and I spent my lunch hour on Friday watching it at her house! heeheehee Plus it was a good excuse to get away from the office and all things tax season and just take a break! Thanks Shan for the Grey's fix!

So to further prove that I am a die hard fan...I received this in the mail from my blogger friend, Sarah...



How cute is this...valentine's with Grey's actors on the cover...the inside reads "Just wanted to beef up your valentine's day!" Beef up indeed!:) Thank you Sarah...you know just how to make a girl smile!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't get enough of Greys I love Dr. Mc Dreamy (who dosen't. Can't wait for next week like always.

Shannon said...

That's hilarious. What was more funny was trying to keep my kids either outside or upstairs while Kristie fed her obsession (and me too.) Not a kid friendly episode.

Michelle said...

Gotta LOVE it! I am so addicted... only two more episodes until I am finally finished with season two... then on to season three!!!!

Sarah said...

Glad I could beef up your day! :)

Lindsay said...

Here's to Thursday nights... or Friday lunch breaks!! Thanks for sharing the love!

Michelle said...

I recently discovered that whatever the last 4 episodes were... they are available on the abc website to watch. :-)