He lost ANOTHER tooth today! Funny story about this tooth. He said it was "a little wiggly" about two weeks ago. Then last Saturday he told me that he doesn't like chicken nuggets anymore. Which up until last Saturday he pretty much felt he could exist on them alone (well them and ranch dressing). Come to find out his tooth had just been so loose he couldn't bite them very well. So rather than tell me his tooth was really loose and have me pull it he gave up his favorite food! How funny is that...does he think I'm going to get out the pliers and rip it out or what? And who told him that it hurts to get your tooth pulled anyway?
6 comments:
It was probably all of the Chicken Limbo that loosen that tooth or maybe it was good timing. I can't wait to see the new window in his mouth in person. Mom
Loosing teeth is a big discussion in kindergarten. I am sure some storyteller told him on the playground! :-)
Love that "toothless" grin!
Well, if he's seen how you open wine bottles... ;)
That is so cute and so funny that he all of a sudden didn't like chicken nuggets.
Wow. Mylah is on her third loose tooth. Mylah tries not to tell me that she has a loose tooth. Ever since I pulled the first one out! :) She only cried though because she saw blood. MEL
Post a Comment