As Luigi (from the movie Cars) would say, " I want to shout it to the world from someplace very high" (In case you haven't watched Cars...that would be said with an italian accent...at least I think its Italian)....the pathology reports are back from my friends surgery and.......
...cancer only in one lymph node of the three that were potentially cancerous! This is GOOD news! This means that the cancer has not spread as far as they thought and chemo should get rid of the rest of the cancer that may be remaining from the original tumor! And she will be cancer free in a matter of months!
PRAISE GOD for He is GOOD and He is FAITHFUL!
Thank you to all that have been praying! Your prayers have been heard and He has answered!
If I wasn't so tired I would do a little jig! (I'll leave you with that little mental picture...I always wanted to be a River Dancer)
7 comments:
Praise God! I am so happy to hear the news! Yea!!
Love,
Katie
Isn't He sooo good?! That's awesome! We'll keep praying. Thank you for the update.
Praise God!! Thanks for sharing this wonderful news! You're a great friend... and I know your friend is so appreciative of your love & support!
Keep shining friend - you are loved!
Oh' WOW! I have goose bumps.
Very, Very Cool. So happy for your friend... And you too!
Praise God!!! I am so happy for you! Prayer works!
Praise God. What wonderful news we have an AWESOME God
Post a Comment