December 13, 2006

{The Program}

On the advise of...well, almost everyone we got to Justin's Christmas program (which by the way is called a "Winter" program) for his school early. We got seats in the second row right in the middle. I had my camera ready, batteries charged, refreshed my memory on how to shoot digi video with my camera and what happen? Oh yeah, the tallest girl in the class stands right in front of him the majority of the time! We were cracking up! All that effort and we still didn't even get to see him sing his songs!



The kindergarten class sang "Merry Christmas", "My Dreydl" and "Santa Claus"! And the finally was "The Twelve Days of Christmas" and "Cancion de la Navidad (Feliz Navidad)"!

He peeked out for a brief moment before they started singing and I was able to get this shot!:) During the finale they had the entire K through 2nd grad classes sing together he was moved to the front row! We finally got to see him!



Here is a video of the 12 days of Christmas! As you can see by the end of the song, he is once again behind not one but two very tall little girls! I guess I better start feeding him more veggies!




(Sorry no video--I will try to add tomorrow...scheduled maintenance for YouTUBE tonight)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so good getting these up already... my camera is still in the car. :-) It was fun to see you and sneak in a little "hi". :-)

Anonymous said...

One other thing... the little blonde guy in front is one of Judah's best friends... I bet his mom would love those images!

Shannon said...

So cute. Yes, Miss Emery was in the front row of her's but was blocked by the soloist the whole time.
I have to laugh at the my Draydl song. If we had a jewish community in this town I could understand...but Im pretty sure we do not.
I see a Judah and an Ireland in that picture too. Fun to recongnize faces.

Kristie said...

I'd be glad to email them to her! Judah is in my video of the Twelve Days of Christmas! I didn't realize it until tonight when I was watching it again! Great to see you too! Hope to see you on Friday!

Kristie said...

Yes it was a very "world religion" program...they even had a Kwanza song!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. That is EXACTLY what happened to Deven at his concert!!! I had the camera all ready and he was excited to have me take pics of him singing, and then the tallest 1st grade boy in the world stood RIGHT in front of him the ENTIRE time. Oh' well, such is life... Maybe next year! :)

Sarah said...

Or, if Justin's not a big veggie fan, you could always duct tape blocks to his feet for the next program. Just a thought...

Lindsay said...

Cool - let me know how that video thing goes for you... would love to know how! :)

Carrie K said...

haahaahaaa...WHAT the heck was that random girl doing at the end...LOL

thanks for sharing that was ADORABLE

I love kids CHRISTMAS programs...they make me happy! And your running commentary in the background ;)