December 14, 2006

{As Promised}

7 comments:

Sarah said...

So, I'm assuming this is the video. And, since I have the slowest dial-up eeeverrrr, I won't be able to sit back, relax, eat my popcorn and watch Justin's program. But, I'm sure it was great anyway! :)

Anonymous said...

So... Kristie.... I didn't make it to the party this afternoon. This morning Judah threw up at school.. LOVELY, huh? I had to take him home around 10 o'clock. I am so so so not looking forward to sick kids on a road trip

Shannon said...

I cant get it to play either...but I'll work on it.

Kristie said...

Michelle-

I spent the afternoon with Justin's class and there were several other kids that had Judah's same problem! I hope he feels better soon!

Shan-

I don't know what the deal is! I watched it last night after I posted it but now I don't know!

Melissa said...

Loved the video. It is very cute!! That's a hard song to memorize! ~Mel

Anonymous said...

OK... I got it to work now... how adorable... You HAVE to hang onto that video... one of these days those three boys will be graduating together... Justin.. Jack... and Judah... the three J's. :-) Thanks for Sharing... and WHAT IS UP WITH THAT GIRL??? :-)

Shannon said...

Love all the giggiling in the backgroud!