Christmas cookies for the Christmas party on Friday! We baked them yesterday and frosted them tonight after dinner. I frosted and Justin put on the sprinkles. Each cookie had to have just the right amount of sprinkles! We'll see if we are asked to provide a snack for any future class parties! Martha I am not! They taste good but as you can see not picture perfect. And the imperfection has nothing to do with Justin applying the sprinkles!
5 comments:
I think that they look awesome. JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SPRINKLES!!!
They dooo look awesome! Way to go you guys! You can make cookies for me anytime. :)
Yummy, yummy, yummy!!
Homemade is better than store-bought any day!!
Good Job Justin!
I am thinking I will need to wander down to K1 on Friday afternoon! :-)
Michelle-
You should wander down! I'm going to be there helping set up...I'll be stuffing stockings!:)
Post a Comment