December 11, 2006

{O' Christmas Tree O' Christmas Tree}

Justin decorated this Christmas tree at school today! He was very proud of his tree! He put it on the frig so we would have a Christmas tree in the kitchen. I love how into the season he is this year. He wants to be a part of all the activities! This little tree just reminds me that it doesn't matter if we have the straightest tree or the fanciest decorations...what matters is the spirit of our hearts as we navigate through this crazy, yet fun time of year. The memories that we make each year with our children and families will long out live most of our decorations and for sure our trees! (Thinking about Pastor Dave's flaming tree on Sunday now) I am just seriously loving everything about Christmas this year!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very fun Christmas Tree, Justin! Thinkin' I need one for my refrigerator too!