November 21, 2006

{Proud Mama}

I am so proud of my Justin right now! Ted and I went to our first parent-teacher conference for Justin last night! Being our first one for our oldest child we really didn't know what to expect. But low and behold, his teacher loves him and he is doing AWESOME! Here he is holding his very first report card! Not that he has any idea what that means but he was a good sport!






4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yeah Justin!!
Love the pictures too!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Justin! And Mommy and Daddy, too! I saw that fun reading chart on your fridge! :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Love,
Katie

Shannon said...

oh, wasnt it fun! Glad to know he is doing good. What happened to the days of the little yellow report cards?

Anonymous said...

Congrats! It is so fun to hear how good the kids are doing! (We love Mrs. Mruk, too! She is awesome!)