I'm used to having meetings to go to. It's a huge part of my job! Conferences, one on one meetings, meetings at the client's businesses, seminars, staff meetings, etc. You get the point...over the last 7+ yearsI have been to a lot of meetings. The second Tuesday of the month are Commission meetings for church! Joint commission meetings, special leadership meeting, women's ministry meetings, etc. All meetings are pretty much the same. There's an agenda, discussion and then the duties are handed out. I don't think I've ever been to a meeting where I didn't come away from it with more work than when I showed up. Yes, I understand that for the most part that is what the meeting is for...to decide who will do what!So in order for a mother of three to get to an evening meeting (when said woman's husband has a meeting at the same time) she must find a sitter! So enter Jessica! We met Jessica when we purchased "Vini"! This is something car salespeople should really think about...a family car that comes with a babysitter!:) She is a very sweet girl...the boys love her! From a great family! So my point for this whole post is this...

SHE DID MY DISHES!!!!!!! Oh yeah, you read it right, the babysitter did the dishes! I didn't ask her to she just took it upon herself to do that for us!!! So awesome!
6 comments:
This sitter will growup to do great things. She see the world around her and understands things she can do to contribute to her world. Isn't it a great feeling to know that she helped in a way that seems small but is such a relief to have a clean kitchen in a busy life. Love, Mom
Woo Hoo! That is so awesome! Think she'd travel to Sunnyside? I've got a kid and some dishes. :)
Lucky, lucky you... send her to the Windy M - ok?!
Happy Wednesday to you friend!
um do you think she does toilets ;)
A sitter who does dishes is my favorite! Michelle
You lucky duck!
Post a Comment