November 20, 2006

{Weekend}

I can tell that the holiday season is upon us! The "to do" list has tripled over the last couple weeks and I am happy to say that we got a good chunk of it taken care of this weekend! We were all very productive this weekend! The results are a newly painted living room (complete with a two blue accent walls)! A clean house (yep, that includes both bathrooms), laundry done, managed to get a picture of all three boys smiling and looking at the camera for our Christmas card, and just plain got caught up around here! It was great! Thanks to the power of the internet we have gotten some of our Christmas shopping done. Hoping to get a few more things today! Love that I don't have to go to the mall for everything!:)

Still needing to be extremely productive the next three days so I can get a bit ahead of the Holiday game. I have a Christmas letter to write and some holiday craft projects that need put together! And as I am still sitting here in my pjs I should probably end this post and get going for the day! Did I mention....I'm on VACATION...this week! So excited! Just me and the boys for three days, Turkey day with mom & dad and then a trip to Tigard to visit friends!

So I'll end with this picture of the munchkins! Still trying to get the hang of this photography thing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture!
You have adorable boys!
Loved reading this post. Made me feel like a slug. I NEED to have a weekend like that. Instead, my kids all had friends over this weekend, so my house looks like a war zone. Oh' well, such is life. Glad to hear you had a good weekend!

Lindsay said...

Enjoy your "vacation" and spend all the time you want in your PJs with your darling boys!!
Glad you were productive this weekend... I really wasn't, but that's ok... I got the rest I needed!
Happy day to you!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! John looks like such a big boy in that picture! Very cute. Enjoy your vacation week!

Katie

Anonymous said...

Happy vacation! I am all about the christmas shopping online also. Love the picture such handsome little boys!

Melissa said...

Love this picture! You are doing a great job! Have a great week. Love you K

MEL