November 6, 2006

{Candy & Stamps}

Almost one in the same for me as far as attraction!

First of all the CANDY! Leftover Halloween candy...who eats it? Mom! The kids are restricted to a few pieces a day, yet here I am surfing the web and eating it by the handfuls! Tootsie Rolls are one of my all time favs and which value pack did I select this year for trick-or-treaters...oh yeah the tootsie roll multi-pack! In reality I should pick something that I don't like so that I wouldn't eat all of it...like Smarties or black licorice! Okay so my list of candy that I don't like is pretty short, but none the less why do I buy a gigantic bag of MY favorite candy?!?!?


And now for the STAMPS! I'm gathering stuff to start working on Justin's school album and since he is the first of three I feel like I can make an investment in some school related journal stamps! I found these at Catslife Press:


Ali Edwards featured this company in her aeZine this week. What an Ali follower I am becoming...her style just works for me! Why recreate the wheel...right?


No I didn't order all of them...tempting but just two for me this time! "School Photo" and the square journal (lines look like the newsprint paper that they practice their letters on)! So cool! Can't wait to get them and start working on his album! Normally stick to the clear acrylic stamps because as some of you know I am rubber stamp-challenged (meaning unable to stamp correctly with a rubber stamp) but these will be great even if I flub the placement. I will guarantee that they will be crooked where ever they are in my album!:) Oh well as Ali says...It's OK!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cool stamps!
and the candy thing... well...
Ian & I love candy... really not a good thing... and CHOCOLATE most of all
...and I bought candy, even when I fully knew that we would have no trick or treaters... just so we could eat it... PATHETIC!!

Shannon said...

um...okay, I started buying candy by the truckloads in september. i have two giant bags of chocholate bars left over...hiding in the garage. of course we have been sneaking out there every night once the kiddos are in bed to snack.