Running out of unique titles for Soccer posts so I went with a different language this time! Hopefully its spelled right...LOL! It was a chilly one this morning but he was pumped to play. They were all very excited today for some reason, must have been in the air. We played the Heppner Diamondbacks. They only have one team for each level so they had like 20 kids on the team. Every four minutes they were bringing in fresh legs! We were short some players so our kids were pooped by the end. I think we won though! Oh wait we aren't supposed to be keeping track of that. Secretly every parent is keeping score in their head!
The fans! Its been two weeks since William has seen his Grandma! He was happy to see them this morning!
I was trying to be tricky with my photo software! I definitely need to upgrade to a better program. But here is the result!

1 comment:
He looks like a little pro. Love it!
Post a Comment