October 21, 2006

{The Money Shot}

Okay so I told myself this morning that I was going to concentrate on getting a shot of him scoring a goal! And here it is! He takes it all the way down the field and boots it in past a defender! It was so AWESOME!!!!







I was a bit late on the final pic but you can see that he just kicked it. Still getting the hang of taking pictures of sporting events. Its harder than you think. And then with my cheering handicap its amazing I get anything at all!

He ended up scoring two today! The second I of course missed but Uncle Kyle would be proud...he booted it in from the outside with his left foot! Grandpa was even cheering for Uncle Kyle today...guess the family resemblance can be too much sometimes!;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh' WOW! That is awesome.
Gotta love that. My daughter played soccer for two years, but it wasn't her THING... She was busy twirling on the field and picking weeds.
I would have paid for a shot like that!
Way to do, little dude!