The boys and I picked out their Halloween costumes at Wal-Mart tonight! And of course they needed to wear them immediately! I did convince them to eat some dinner first but had to promise they could wear them again tomorrow night before they would take them off to go to bed!
Justin really wanted to be a Ninja but they didn't have one in his size. Hard to believe since they have about a million costumes there! So he decided he would be happy with the Red Ranger! He has a mean karate chop! Watch out villians!
Justin really wanted to be a Ninja but they didn't have one in his size. Hard to believe since they have about a million costumes there! So he decided he would be happy with the Red Ranger! He has a mean karate chop! Watch out villians!
William insisted on Superman! Nothing else would do! He said he needed to have it so him and his friend Ty could be Supermans together! Cute! Is that superman or Mr. Olympia?
Little John wanted Batman! Isn't he the cutest little Batman you have ever seen? Are super heros supposed to be cute?!?!


The super hero gang! Ready to fight for justice! They flew around the house with their capes chasing all the bad guys away! It was hilarious and loud! They are ready to hit the pavement and get some candy! Could anyone turn these guys down?
4 comments:
cute!
You must sleep well at night knowing that you have a house full of super hero's!
And, what adorable super hero's, they are!
I'm laughing at the one of John - he looks like a real Bat Man!!
Love your superheros!!
Yes John is the cutes Batman I have ever seen. So adorable. And we must get pictures of the kiddos together. I think the whole gang are going as super heros this year. Even the girls.
John is so adorable. I love the muscles on William's. They are all cute superheroes. :)
Post a Comment