September 26, 2006

{"Vini-van"}


Meet "Vini"!

I was going to name her "Lucy", but William said to me tonight "Mom, can we take a ride in our new vini-van"! I was laughing so hard. Because for one I would NEVER drive a minivan (no offense to my friends who have them)! And two, why does he think this is a minivan? I don't mind other people owning and driving vans, I just NEVER want to own one myself! I know Shan, once you go mini you never look back! But the Lord knows me and brought this beauty my way! So she has been dubbed "Vini"!Our neighbors around the block were selling her and the price was right! So tomorrow she goes to the dealership to get cleaned and have a small dent removed and then we are officially becoming a gas guzzling family! The boys are in heaven! They can't decide which seat they want to sit in but they definitely do not want to sit by each other!;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock on its awesome!!!

Lindsay said...

yeah- you don't seem like a "mini" mom to me...definitely a "vini" mom though!
good color - won't show all the dust and dirt we have around here! :)

Shannon said...

Vini! That is too cute!!
And no offense taken, I know I look Hot in my Bright Red Mini! ;)

Anonymous said...

WOW! Very Nice, you lucky Girl!
Never say never, I used to ALWAYS SWEAR I WOULD NEVER drive a mini van... and you can guess what I drive!

BTW... Cracking up at SHannon's comment... Shan, you SOOOOOOO look HOT in your bright red mini!

Anonymous said...

Nice Vini. We can't wait to take a ride. I hope that after the boys get their spots picked out there will still be room. Luckily they make Vini's so you don't have change your mind about the Mini's. Grandma and Grandpa.