
So here I am on Friday night...the week is over and the "to do" list is still pretty long. Mostly because there is always more that gets added to the list during the week than actually gets done so the Friday night "to do" list is really just an accumulation of the Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday "to do" lists. I'm not sure why I make them, I never complete everything on the list and even if I did there are 50 other things that didn't even make the list yet that need doing! There is some sort of satisfaction that comes from marking something off the list! That must be my motivation. So on my list is pay bills and balance the checkbook. I know who does that right? (the balance the checkbook part)!! Can't hassle my clients about keeping good records if I don't actually keep good records myself. Practice what you preach!
It's not the most exciting Friday night in the history of Friday nights but its 8:45 and the house is quiet, except for the sound from the T.V. show Ted is watching and the sound of me typing and that's a very nice thing! Friday nights are also accompanied by three tired and whining little boys who really just need to go to bed but just don't want to! I have won that battle...for tonight.
Well, back to my bill paying and checkbook balancing! And then some sleep! Its soccer in the morning and crop at the Daisy Bucket tomorrow night!
1 comment:
Hey! Sounds like a good, productive weekend. Maybe I will see you at the DB tonight.
Post a Comment