September 24, 2006

{A Baptism}





Our friends Tim and Melissa were baptized today! It was very awesome! I took pictures for them! So glad that I was able to capture these moments for them! It was very moving...a statement of their testimony! A statement to all that they will follow God's lead in their lives! Honored to share that moment with them. Blessed to have them as friends! Love you guys!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Awesome!!!

Lindsay said...

Sad that I missed it, but thrilled about their testimony of faith!
Praise God - He is SO Good!

Shannon said...

Very touching pictures. I am so sorry I missed it too. Tim and Melissa you are a very special couple that God will use to touch others.

Anonymous said...

I had to miss the baptism as well...thanks for the pictures. What a special testimony Tim and Mel have. Praise God that He is and will be using them for His glory!

Katie

Melissa said...

Thank you for posting these pictures. I tried for over 2 hours and gave up. They would not post on my blog for some reason. LOVE YA KRIS ~Mel