September 17, 2011

Full Swing

Last night we went to the movies...just me and Ted.

We watched the new Sarah Jessica Parker movie "I don't know how she does it".

It was hilarious!  Her character's life was different and yet eerily similar to mine.

She's a working mom...a juggler, a little crazy, a list maker, loves her job, loves her family more....

In the movie it's fall/winter.  Hence the movie release time...

My point is that in her life fall/winter was crazy busy...and in real life my fall/winter is crazy busy too!

Work is insane...not tax season insane but none the less insane.  Working out of town.  Working extra hours.  To do list growing faster than I can get things done.  C-R-A-Z-Y for sure!

School has started.  That means school fundraisers, homework, classroom activities.  We are in fifth grade, third grade and first grade this year.  Busy, busy, busy classrooms!!  Seriously how did my kids get so big!?!?

Football has started. Someone has practice every night.  (Which does work out somewhat well since I've been working extra hours they aren't sitting at home wondering when I'm going to get there) And when they are not practicing there are games to go to.

I love fall!  Love the colors.  Love the chill in the air.  Love that our weird pumpkins are starting to ripen.  Love cheering at the football games.  Love listening to the days events when we do finally all get back under the same roof.

Never the less dinner as a family will resume in November.

Cheers to a crazy, full fall!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

crazy, full, and filled with love! :) cheering you on ~ again and again!