right now there's a lot...I mean A LOT....
thoughts swirl around...thoughts float in and out...
I often talk/complain about ALL the things that are on my "to do" list. It's long and it's continuous...much like the lists that many of you have...
today my dear friend Lindsay posted this on her Facebook status...
"let your life inspire and influence others through your love, not impress them with your busyness ..." ~ Sharon Hoffman
today I was challenged to reflect on my own attitude!
And so...
I will no longer be waiting for my gold medal to arrive;
I will feel blessed that I'm able to do the things that I do each day;
and I will be joyFUL when completing the particular task at hand.
--------------
here's to loving the ones that we call family;
here's to loving the ones we call friend;
here's to loving the ones we call co-worker;
and here's to loving the ones we call community.
Because love is where it's at!
--------------
"but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God. For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life. More than that, we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation." Romans 5:8-11
3 comments:
LOVE you ... glad we're on this journey together ... blessed to know we're praying for each other ... happy that God is at work in all of us!!
Here's to more love, less complaining, and lots of JESUS!!
When I think of someone who is joyFUL and loving, I definitely think of you.
hmmm, what a great reminder.
came over from the "other denise's" blog.
Post a Comment