February 7, 2010

Sunday Scrap

Okay so these are from last Sunday but I didn't have my computer last week so you get them this week :)

It's been so long since I have scrapped it felt like I was traveling back in time as I pulled these pictures out...

These of the Justin and William taken in the backyard of a house that we no longer live at...

These of my nephew just before his first birthday...I had traveled out the WI to watch my SIL graduate from medical school...fast forward to today...she is completing her residency this summer....

How crazy fast time flies....

4 comments:

Misty said...

I am so proud of you for still amking time to save your memories, and scrapbook!
I want to sooooo bad, but just never, ever make the time.
It makes me so sad when I think about it, and I think it is awesome that you are still scrapbooking!

Anonymous said...

Way to go on getting some more done. That is great. Treena

Lindsay said...

Cheers to you!! :) I'm thinking Sundays are the best for you :)

Have a GREAT week!

denise said...

At least you're scrapping, even if you are a little behind with it.

Nice pictures and layouts. You have quite the little chalk artists at your house, I see :)