February 14, 2010

Lazy day


It's valentine's day. It's tax season. I'm beat.
We had heart shaped pancakes for breakfast in honor of the day which is deemed the day each year to celebrate love.
Don't get me wrong I like valentine's day. It just comes at a bad time of year for us.
We didn't go out for fancy dinner last night...we had steak and baked potato last night at home...thank you Murdock Cattle...YUM!! I didn't get home from the office until after 8...boo.
What have I accomplished today...this....

and a couple loads of laundry and paid some bills. Aside from that I have pretty much just been hanging around in my pjs.
I am getting the eye from Ted right now to get in the shower. Which he's right I do because church is at 6 and it's quarter to 5 :)

2 comments:

Marcee said...

Kristie, you deserve a day in your jammies!!!

Lindsay said...

Lazy days are my favorite ... and I'm happy to see you enjoyed the majority of the day just {being} :)