This weekend the "to-do" list was long and this past week had been an exceptionally busy one...hence the large pile on my counter above. And next week isn't looking good for mid-week down time...
To add to the insanity John has not been feeling well the past couple of days.
It was divide and conquer for soccer games on Saturday...me home with the sickie and Ted at the soccer field.
I would love to say that I marked everything off my list and have a totally free day today...but that's not the case...what I can say is...
One sick boy seems to be getting better. Hoping Monday morning wake up call will reveal three healthy boys ready to tackle the week.
85 cards sets have been put together for women's camp...I leave Friday afternoon...15 more to go...
Meals were planned for this week and next...my refrigerator is full of groceries...
Emails have been returned...
The dishes were done...although they need done again...
The bills have been paid and filed away and the QuickBooks has been updated.
-----------------------------
If only the weekends were longer....
I'm determined to clear that counter by the end of the day! Guess I better get in the shower...
4 comments:
Hoping the counter was cleared! Have a great week and it was so nice of your dad and brother to help yesterday!
Hooray for schedules!! :)
Love you friend and although it's busy and full ... LIFE IS GOOD! Your counter is proof :)
Hope you are having a wonderful sick free monday!
Miss you Friend!!!!
Man, you're so organized! I totally get the list thing. I live for lists.
I hope John is feeling better today.
Post a Comment