We had the inspection yesterday. No major problems...a few minor things but that's to be expected when it's an older home. So here's a little bit of a photo tour. Hoping to take my other camera over and I'll get a video walk through but for now here it is...in random order...
The master bedroom closet...not a walk in but so much closer to it than our closet here. Ted may actually have room for his stuff in this closet :)
The hot tub...just outside the french doors in the master bedroom...complete with privacy fence...
The master bedroom from the doorway...not huge but big enough for the furniture that we have...
One of the bedrooms on the front of the house...deemed to be William's room yesterday...
The green room...in between the master and William's room...this will be Justin's room...
And John's room...also on the front of the house...each of the bedrooms on the front of the house have a window seat in them...
We debated about how we were going to use the bedroom space...after watching them get excited about "their" rooms yesterday we will definitely let each of them have their own room...
still John's room...we will be painting everything...soon :)
The main bathroom...again TWO sinks :)
The fire place...goes through to the family room on the other side...
The living room...french doors lead to the deck in back...
The kitchen....the laundry room is off the back of the kitchen...along with another potty...very excited to have a bathroom that the boys will be able to access through the garage without going all the way through the house :)
Ted's shed
My new bleeding heart...I had debated about digging up the one I have at our house right now...I was soooo happy to see this in the yard when I got their yesterday...
Strawberries, strawberries, strawberries....
The backyard...
Just realized I didn't get a picture of the family room...the open door behind John in the picture above leads to the family room...
We will be moving out of our house on May 30th. Darrin and Angela have graciously offered to let us borrow their box truck and allow us to store our stuff in their shop while we wait to move in to this house. We will be staying with some friends until we can move in. There's lots to happen in the next few weeks!!!
6 comments:
EXCITING!! and I love the yard ... so nice and big :)
I also lovve the window seats in the bedrooms ... I've always wanted window seats :)
Big stuff happening! Good stress. :)
It looks great! Love all of the bedrooms, the french doors, the window seats and the fire place :)
Kory told me you guys bought a new house!! Looks fabulous... LEAVE THE GREEN ROOM AS IS!!! :)
I lOVE the new house! What an exciting new adventure...and what a great yard!!!! Congrats to you all, I am sure the boys are sooo excited!
Great pictures!! Congrats on the soon to be New Home.... great deck and yard... what fun and new adventures you will have.
I bet the boys are excited about having their own rooms!
Post a Comment