May 2, 2009

a GLIMPSE

of the farm life.

All five of us crammed in the cab of the Kubota.






Feeding the ducks.








Feeding the cows.



for just a moment I could see, smell, hear and feel the romance that calls to so many that have chosen the farm life.

It is a lifestyle I could never commit to....

But just for a moment...I understood.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love this ... and those last few lines actually made me tear up because {romance} is really what it is ... and definitely something that requires {commitment}

Looks like you guys had a GREAT time for those {moments} :)

Happy Saturday! Love you ~

Katie said...

fun!

Jodi said...

Looks like you guys had a great experience.... you are so right it is a {romance} that requires a {committment} beyond words...you have to experience it, smell it, see it and feel it.... You guys looked like sardines crammed into the Kubota - FUN, FUN, FUN.
Hope you have a GREAT weekend.

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha I LOVE this post!
Great pictures!!!