
This is the second time I have seen them this week. Earlier in the week I saw them in a tree in our neighbors yard...
Today they were in the middle of the road. I had to drive around them...they didn't even fly...
Each time I see them...which is usually before day light...
...they are huddled closely together...probably trying to stay warm. Today it seemed that they felt safe in their "togetherness"...even though I could have easily ran over them.
{TOGETHERNESS}...sometimes it's all you need...
6 comments:
Love this post. One of my favorites. Simple yet so {right-on} :)
Love you friend!
So so sweet! One can care for the other... hopefully your 'other' is taking good care of you these days. Love ya!
What a great picture and such wonderful words. You're so right {Togetherness} is at times all you need..... Have a great week.
Love this.
THinking of you today...
your almost there!
Post a Comment