March 31, 2009

Guilty as charged

Plead guilty and often to loving your family and friends.
~ Dan Zadra



A dear friend sent this to me yesterday...and I just had to post it here. I'm sure there are many in my life right now that aren't feeling the love that I have for them. This is always a tough season for me...each year something new to try to balance...struggles that come...demands that are made of my time...but most of all it is difficult for those that I call friend and those that are my family.

To all of you...you know who you are...I love you!! And soon very soon I will be back!!! Stay tuned... :)

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

sending you love today :) and smiling too!!

Michelle said...

Happy you are doing well... I look forward to your return! :)

Nicole said...

Loving you. Can't wait to spend some time with you.

Patzke's said...

I know you are busy this time of year and I am okay with that. I know this is only a short time and you'll be back to chatting soon. take care.

Katie said...

Two little weeks :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! :)

Melissa said...

I miss you! So great to see you Sunday even it was only for a little while. Don't you love that you had to nudge me during communion. Have a wonderful day...you are almost at the finish line of your busy tax season. YEAH Love ya

Misty said...

5 days and counting!
Missing You!