February 8, 2009

Spreadin' a little L-O-V-E
















HAPPY "LOVE" DAY!!

12 comments:

Shannon said...

very cute!

Sarah said...

The second to last picture is classic.

And hello, you totally get Mom of the Year award for doing this.

You amaze me. Tax season and you still find time to do homemade Valentine's.

You rock.

Love you!

Lindsay said...

AWESOME!! :) Looks like your boys loved making some love to spread :)

Michelle said...

super duper sweet!

Stacy B said...

Such busy guys! How sweet. Happy V-Day early to you!

Jodi said...

Wow!!! Creative boys you have. Spread the LUV boys.

Nicole said...

You so impress me, I haven't even bought Nick's and I don't work crazy hours. I love your boys!!

Tiffany said...

Those are adorable!

Patzke's said...

Way to go on working on some homemade ones. I found leftover store bought ones from last year that Sareena is using. They look like they had a good time making them.

Anonymous said...

Just wanting you to know that I am thinking of you!
And, we LOVED your Valentines! It's pretty awesome that your BOYS are willing to make them! Love that!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Stacy B said...

Your boys are busy! I love their sweaters! What a great post.