December 13, 2008

School Christmas program

Two handsome dudes ready for their Christmas program at school.

Their biggest fan!


"Hands of Love" Trees



The lovely poinsettias we came home with!:)


Another year of Christmas program has come and gone. Another year of nearly being able to see my boys faces when they are singing. Another year of being squished in like sardines to listen to our boys and their classes show off their stuff. I love to watch them sing their little hearts out...just wish one year I would actually be able to see them without needing to visit the chiropractor the next day!;)




2 comments:

Sarah said...

Such fun pictures.

I remember checking out of school, running across the street and watching my sisters programs when they were little. Loved it.

Michelle said...

Is their program at the HHS or HHES? I'd love to hear about the whole poinsettas thing... were they decorations and you brought them home? I love poinsettas... they are beautiful... thanks for dropping by yesterday, Judah really liked his card from Justin! :) Enjoy your Sunday.