Decorating the CHRISTmas tree....listed as both John and William's favorite CHRISTmas tradition. Justin's is CHRISTmas countdown...I'll post that later.
Here they are patiently waiting for me to start unpacking the ornaments. I can barely get a picture of them putting up an ornament before they are back for another. I'm madly unpacking ornaments, trying to take pictures, and also trying to enjoy the moment. Sometimes I wonder if it would be better to just forget the camera but then what would I look back on?
William really wanted to put the angel on top but she is pretty difficult to get arranged so Ted ended up putting the final touches on her placement.
Our tree is all about the boys. Most of the ornaments on the tree are theirs. We had been giving them each an ornament in their stocking every year. The last couple they haven't really been that excited about the ornaments so this year we are taking a break from it. It's not the fanciest or the most well designed but they love it and that's what it most important to me right now!:)
Some day when they aren't here to decorate it I'll have a "matchy" tree but until then my heart smiles every time I look at this one.
4 comments:
Pretty tree!
Ours doesn't have many ornaments because we just don't have many. The ones that are on there are only up about 3 feet high...Jaylee's arm span. :) And most of them are bunched together...and I'm going to be okay with it.
Yes...yes I am.
I'll have the fancy tree in 18 years.
Maybe I'll have to get you an ornament....what are you going to do when the boys move out?! ;)
Your tree looks GREAT...love your garland!
What incredible pictures! Great memories made once again! Hope you are having a great time tonight!
LOVE the memories you continue to make with your boys :) Your tree is GREAT!
Post a Comment