And it was a good one!!
The boys could hardly wait to get home from church so they could have a snowball fight! They lasted approximately five minutes....just enough to get all their coats, gloves and hats wet!
William has decided that he doesn't like snow anymore and he doesn't care if it ALL melts today!:) It was just too cold he thought. He could like it if it was just a little bit warmer.
9 comments:
The girls lasted a little longer than that...longer than I thought they would. They were fweezing tho, when they peeled off all the layers and came in. I don't think William is going to get his wish, I think this will stay for awhile :o)
Fun.FUN.FUN!!
We didn't get play in it at all ... hopefully this isn't the last of it :)
Hoping for a snow day.... crossing my fingers!!!
Ok, I finally found a way back to your blog. I had lost the link and finally found someone else's that still had yours! Geez!
Love the snow pictures!
Yep, I like the snow for about the same amount of time as the boys.
Ready for summer!!!
Good times!!! Had fun last night! Thanks for EVERYTHING!!!
Love LOOKING at the snow. It's so beautiful... but I'm sort of with William...it's a little TOO cold outside! Brrrrrrr. ;)
Enjoy your snow days! Miss you
what fun! but i'm cold just looking at them! Thank you so much for your treat! it was so thoughtful! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment